Weather in Bangalore : 29°C as at 09:45
  • ~WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY AND WONDERFUL MOMENT.~
Week's Proverb : A nod is as good as a wink.-(To a person who is ready to understand or undertake something, any subtle signalling of it is sufficient)

Theme of the Week

Monday, August 25, 2008

LOVE POEMS

Even though we fight a lot, I love you.We fight, I think, because the stakes are high.I sometimes get so mad I cannot stand you,But underneath my anger I could cry.I have an uncontrolled need to control you,To be your only destiny and guide.I know it isn't fair to try to mold you,But my poor love's entangled in my pride.Ah, love! Please love me even in my fury,Which rises like a tide beneath the moon.I plead before my only judge and jury:I want to change, but know change won't come soon.Love finds it hard to let the loved one beThe person who is loved so passionately.

My love for you is simple, deep, and strong.I feel it flowing towards you from my heart,A tide of unsophisticated song,Sung with much desire and little art.I cannot tell my love, but it will showIn ways that even I cannot foresee;A love as full as mine must overflowInto everything that makes me, me.Just as the sun must shine to be the sunAnd trees burst forth in blossom every year,So I must love in ways that everyoneCan see or sense or reason out or hear.Still, I'll tell you of my love in this:For fear, despite all, you might my love miss.

Thank you for being the heart of my life,Harboring me in the arms of your love,Anchoring me in the rock of your faith,Needing me, that I not be in vain,Knowing me well, yet loving me still. You are the island I've found in my sea,Ocean I dwell in and deep where I dive,Unfailing heaven and passionate earth.

When we say I love you we say1-4-3 instead.To find out why I guess you'll have toGet inside our heads. Our secret is a sign of moreThat lies beneath our soulsIn tunnels dug through common groundBy happy, fun-filled moles.I think, he feels, he thinks, I feel,We talk beneath our words,Singing silently our joyLike mikeless, earphoned birds.Of course our little secrets areQuite easy to uncover,Yet deeper still are wordless thingsThat hold our lives together.

You have an angel's face, a loving heart,A peaceful, sunlit smile that lasts forever.You are the whole, of which I am a part,Not fully me unless we are together. I know there is a world beyond our loveIn which such thoughts are merely poetry.But thinking of you now, I can't removeThe glow that shines on you from inside me.How happy, happy life is when some tenderFeeling like a candle lights one's eyes.For all my life you'll be my heart's true center,Striding like a sun across my skies.

There is no treasure greater than your love,However rich or bountiful your life.It is the spring that wells up in your garden,Replenishing the mother and the wife;The joy that makes a pleasure of your burden,Yielding happiness that time will prove.Nor is love proof against travail and strife.Instead, it is but tears with yearning laden,Nile through the desert, green and brazen,Edged with life, where all things near might bloom.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Free Domain
Audio Streamed by the BroadWave Streaming Audio Server by NCH Software